Terms of training / courses organized by the
EUROPEAN INSTITUTE OF EDUCATION
- 1 General
- These regulations determine the rules of participation in training / courses organized by EUROPEAN INSTITUTE OF EDUCATION Registration number: 363512173, NIP Number: 9542761757 gen. HENRYKA LE RONDA, 86, lok.2, KATOWICE, code 40-302, mail KATOWICE, POLAND country
- These regulations apply from 01.08.2016 to appeal.
- 2 Definitions
- Customer – a natural or legal person obligated to pay the fee for the training. The customer does not need to be both a participant in training, even though it may be.
- Organizer – Foundation EUROPEAN INSTITUTE OF EDUCATION
- Confirmation – an email or sms, sent to the customer (e-mail address or phone number provided by the customer), confirming the inclusion on the list of participants in training / course of his or delegated by his people.
- Cancellation of the training / course – sending a written, signed by the client information about the withdrawal of the participant or himself from participating in the training / course.
- Participant – a person who has expressed willingness to participate in the training / courses through the application.
- Notification – providing details in the application form on the training / course (available at http://eurinks.eu or send data via e-mail to the organizer. The application is tantamount to signing a contract of civil – legal or making the order on the terms of the Regulations .
- 3 Payment Terms
- The price of the training / course does not include travel costs of participants, cost of parking, accommodation and meals, unless it is expressly stated in the offer.
- After the Application for training / courses through the application form, individuals are required to pay a fee for the training / course no later than 7 days after filing of the application, in case of no payment for the training / course organizer will charge statutory interest.
- The fee for the training / course must be paid to the account of Raiffeisen POLBANK: 17 1750 0012 0000 0000 3266 4838 Transfer title should be consistent with the model title placed on the website of the organizer. In particular, it should contain the title of the training / course, place of (city name), date of the meeting and the name of the customer or participant.
- Accounting document will be issued after completion of the training / course and sent to the address indicated in the application form for participation in the training / course.
- The customer agrees when reporting on the invoice without signature.
- 4 Complaints
- Complaints may be filed for non-performance or improper performance of the services.
- Complaints submitted via e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org must contain the full identity and contact details – in line with the data given in the purchase.
- Complaints may be filed within 10 days of purchase.
- The complaint must include the course and the circumstances justifying Complaints also precise determination of the claim.
- The Organizer shall consider complaints within 14 days, counting from the date of its filing. If the complaint at that time can be dealt with within the Service Provider shall notify the claimant in writing of the reasons for the delay and the expected date of the complaint.
- 5 Final Provisions 1. EUROPEAN INSTITUTE OF EDUCATION There is no guarantee that they will Certificates honored by the State institutions of other countries. Customer agrees to do so we have to check their own compliance with the law of the country where the certificate will be used.
- disputes arising from these Regulations Implementing pages shall be settled amicably through negotiations. If you do not will not be possible, the parties shall submit these capsules Sad Universal jurisdiction over the seat of the Organizer indicated in the National Court Register.
In matters not covered by these Regulations, the civil code provisions are applied.
- If any provision of these Terms and Conditions is invalid, it does not prejudice the validity of the remaining provisions of the order.
Any changes do not affect the basic principle: The European Institute of Education does not sell and does not provide data to third parties or address customers / users of its websites and magazines.
When using the services belonging to the European Institute of Education, you may be asked to provide certain personal information by filling in a form or otherwise. The data that will be asked, in most cases – your name and e-mail. In the case of order forms you will be asked to provide full personal data. We require only those data that are necessary for the operation of the service. Failure to provide the required data will block the activity which these data are required.
Subscription of free magazines
Subscribing to free electronic journals belonging to the European Institute of Education requires the appropriate form your name and e-mail address. These fields are mandatory. Obtained in this way are added to the mailing list e-zine. E-mail is necessary to be able to send an issue of the magazine. Name allows the European Institute of Education refer to the readers by name.
Ordering services and products
Ordering services and products offered by the European Institute of Education requires a fuller form in the appropriate address data. Required fields are marked.
Explicit Personal Information
The cookies we use for statistical purposes, to authenticate users on websites, in order to adjust the appearance of services to the preferences, browsing history User and for other marketing purposes. Cookies can contain your personal information, although in most cases this will be only the e-mail. These data are only available for the user of the computer and our services.
If you have questions, please write: